- Appointments with two professors, one of whom I'm quite hopeful about working with.
- Finished reading Middlemarch, which really should merit a party. It was wonderful, by the way.
- Read Gaskell's Cranford and discussed it with my women's reading groups.
- Roughed out my C list, which was a bit of a beast.
- Emailed all four professors I hope to work with to make appointments to discuss C list (sent them copies of all three lists).
- Made an appointment to meet with one of my professors this Friday, May 23.
- Set up RefWorks folders to track my research.
- Kept decent hours (although there are never enough hours to do all the work).
21 May 2008
So I haven't posted in a while, and the excuse of having been out of town only covers for part of it. So here's an update of what I've accomplished in the last few weeks: